Vegan BBQ recipes: Some vegan meal recipes that you can make it to your garden yard. We have some cheap and straightforward BBQ recipes. And those vegan meal prep is so easy with our simple marinade. So, let’s invite some friends and let’s do BBQ.
BBQ recipes: 01
Vegetable And Tofu Skewer
When you want to grill something in your yard, it can’t be more straightforward than this. You have to do to get some fresh vegetable. Let’s start with the ingredients.
- Firm Tofu (Pressed and Cube size 350g)
- One Zucchini (Dice Slice)
- One Bell Pepper(green)
- 10 Button Mushrooms
- 10 Baby Corns
- 2 Red Onion (Diced or Chopped)
- Italian Dressing (2 tablespoons)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Combine the vegetable and tofu with the skewer stick. Cover it with salad dressing and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Get ready with your Barbecue grill cook it for 5-7 minutes until they become lightly brown. And. Serve.
- We would suggest you keep it marinate for overnight for better taste.
- You can also add other vegetables like Tomato, Red pepper, Asparagus, pineapple
BBQ Recipes: 02
Korean BBQ Tofu
Another delicious meal for you. There are lots of ingredients in it. But it will come together so quickly. So, it will not take much of your time.
- Firm Tofu (350g)
- Soy Sauce (Wheat free 125ml)
- Yellow Mustard (2 teaspoons)
- Onion Flakes (2 teaspoons)
- Garlic Powder (½ teaspoon)
- Vegetable Oil (1 tablespoon)
- 2 Shallots (Fine Chopped)
- White Sugar (70g)
- Toasted Sesame Seed (2 teaspoons)
- Chilli Flakes (1/2 teaspoon)
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Place your tofu in a large bowl. Add the ingredients paste into tofu. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
In a preheat, BBQ grill cook it for three mins each side over medium heat.
Get a serving plate and place your tofu. And add toasted sesame seed, chili flakes.
- It is better to marinate the tofu for overnight.
- You also can serve the BBQ tofu with plain rice or salad.
BBQ Recipes: 03
Tempeh made with soybeans smoky sweet taste. And it’s another great dish for vegan. So, let's start with ingredients
- Tempeh (115g Dice or Triangle Slice)
- Red onion (diced)
- Baby Lettuce (2 cups chopped)
- ½ Avocado(sliced)
- Sprouts (1/4 cup)
- One Tangerine (sliced)
- BBQ Sauce (2 tablespoons)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Baked Sweet Potato (1 cup cube size)
- Vegan Mayonnaise (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon Juice (1 tablespoon)
- Maple Syrup (1 tablespoon)
Make sure you have your baked sweet potato ready before that.
In a preheat, BBQ grill cook the Tempeh for 2-3 minutes each side. Make sure to add little bit oil.
Add some BBQ sauce and black pepper in the Tempeh.
Cook the onion and Sprouts in the same way until it becomes lightly golden
In the serving bowl add the green lettuce, Avocado, Tangerine mix it with lemon juice.
Then add Tempeh, onion, and Sprouts on the salad. Add vegan mayo and maple syrup to serve.
So, we hope you like our ultimate cheap vegan BBQ recipes. Leave us comments below what do you think and which one you would like try next?