Most of the vegan person know about tofu. But sometimes we get bored of tofu with some familiar recipes. So, we have the perfect recipes for them. And I am sure you will love these recipes and can be made easily. We have chosen some delicious and straightforward vegan tofu recipes just for you. those recipes will be great for your lunch or dinner ideas. So, without further talking let’s get started.
Easy Tofu Recipes: 01
Baked tofu is an excellent dish. It is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. As you need extra firm tofu to cook this recipe. And you know that extra firm tofu recipes are easy to cook. When it comes out from the oven, it will look so crispy and flavorful.
- Extra Firm Tofu (225g)
- Soy Sauce (4 Tablespoons) Gluten Free
- Sesame Oil (1 Tablespoons)
- Maple Syrup (1 Tablespoons)
- Hot pepper sauce (½ Tablespoon) Tabasco/Sriracha
Get ready with a preheated oven to 400F.
Take your tofu and drain it and wrap it in a clean towel then press it for 15 minutes at least.
Once the tofu drained cut it in cube size.
Now get a mixing bowl and add rest of the ingredients whisk it. Add tofu to your mixture. And let it sit for 15 minutes.
Drain the tofu from the mixture
Now, get a baking pan with a baking sheet. And arrange the tofu on a baking sheet.
Bake it for 12-15 minutes until it comes out golden brown.
Let it cool it down a bit before serving.
- Your vegan cooked tofu you can easily keep it the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Those easy vegan tofu recipes you can always serve it with mix green vegetables or steamed rice.
Easy Tofu Recipes: 02
Garlic Tofu and Vegetables
Another great tofu recipes just for you. This is one of my favorite simple tofu recipes. This recipe is also easy to prepare. It might take about 40 minutes to cook. But it will be one of a kind as it is so yummy and flavorful.
- Extra Firm Tofu (350g)
- Soy Sauce (3 Tablespoon)
- Slice Onion (2 Cups)
- Pea Pods (2 cups)
- Toasted Sesame Oil (1 Tablespoons)
- Minced Ginger (1 Teaspoon)
- One Clove Garlic (Minced)
- Long Strip Red Pepper (1 cup)
- Long Strip Yellow Pepper (1 cup)
- Cornmeal (3 Tablespoons)
- Black/White Toasted Sesame Seed (1 Tablespoon)
Drain your extra firm tofu and cut it crosswise into 8 slices.
Take a plate and place the tofu on that plate. Coat your tofu into soy sauce for 30 minutes to one hour.
In the meantime, cut your onion and bell pepper in julienne cut. Then cut your pea pod in half lengthwise. And, set it on the side.
Get a nonstick frying pan and add oil to the pan. In medium heat cook fresh minced ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Then add pea pods bell pepper into your pan and cook it for 2-4 minutes.
Now, get another pan add oil into the pan. Drain the tofu and coat your firm tofu with cornmeal on both sides. Cook it on both sides for 2-3 minutes until crisp.
Sprinkle the Sesame Seed over the tofu.
So, now serve your tofu with those vegetables.
- If you don’t like the sesame seed don’t worry about it.
- You can also add other preferable vegetables into your tofu if you like.
Easy Tofu Recipes: 03
Crispy Garlic Tofu
Crispy garlic tofu is one of the best soft tofu recipes. And it is easy and simple to prepare it. You might think it's taking one hour to cook but trust me while you are cooking you will have lots of time for other things. So, let's get started.
- Firm Tofu (350g)
- Minced Garlic (4 Cloves)
- Soy Sauce (Tablespoons)
- Olive Oil (1 Teaspoon)
- Onion Powder (1 Teaspoon)
- Cornstarch (½ Tablespoon) 5 Tablespoons of Water
- Light Brown Sugar (1 and ½ Tablespoons)
- Hot Sauce (1 Teaspoon) Tabasco/Sriracha
- Spring Onions (For dressing)
Drain tour tofu and get ready with a preheated oven to 400F.
Now, get a baking pan and baking sheet then place your tofu into the pan.
Cook your tofu for about 35-40 minutes until the edge golden brown. But make sure flipping it oven in half way.
When the tofu almost ready then get a saucepan. Add oil in medium heat. Then add garlic, soy sauce, onion powder, brown sugar and hot sauce.
Now, add cornstarch water to your mixture. Cook it for 2-3 minutes. If the mixture too thick adds little water.
Bring to boil add your baked tofu into your mixture. Cook it for another 1 minutes.
Add spring onions and serve it with boiled rice.
- You can serve this crispy garlic tofu with mix vegetables as well.
I hope you will like our vegan tofu recipes. These are the best and simple tofu recipes. And I am sure you can enjoy those recipes it every single day. So, let us know what do you think about our tofu recipes? Let us know in the comment.